Aviva Ironman70.3

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Journals



I've finally started writing journals. Been going thru gloomy days (see pic above) and they don't seem to go away. As much as I keep encouraging frens who are down that the sun always comes up and brighten the day after the gloomy night, the night doesn't last forever. My "night" has been a very long one. one thing after another. now another thing has come up. God i need a break. at this rate i could be exporting mushrooms to japan. its okay if you dun understand that.

And so regarding journals, having conversations with a few ppl have finally CONVINCED me of writing journals. notice word emphasized "convinced". some friends i know are religious in writing journals but i never bought the idea till now. I enjoy reading Vicky Campbell's blog, top triathlete and poster pin-up girl for some ads, Nike, H2O, etc, if ur in Singapore u might just be able to see pics of her in posters in MRTs etc. Below is a pic of her in an interview in Elle Mag March 07 issue. now ain't she GORGEOUS!! :P

After she told me her blog's jus her rambling on bout life's misfortunes, i thought maybe i should start writing journals bout my life, be it misfortunes or blessings. Yes as u can tell i'm a big fan! :D but she is such a nice and wonderful person and friend to have! even tho to me she's a celebrity!

Then few days later I had dinner with a friend and jus poured out my life's misfortunes. My friend encouraged me to write journals and i could end each day's post with a prayer. So i finally started yesterday. I know some of you make your own journals/diary but i was wondering how your journal/s look like, i'm considering buying a nice one in the future, i just bought a simple one from jusco yesterday in case i give up or got lazy keeping up with the journals :P if ur thinking of a present to give me you can always get me a nice journal!! :D

2 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Grace-Melody Moo said...

Yeeaaaay! Way to go, Keon. Personalize your simple journal book from Jusco - there's no book too simple to jot down the ups and downs of your day, and draw near to God through it..

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger monsterkeon said...

thanks Grace! i love those DIY journals of yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home