Aviva Ironman70.3

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Faith in Tri

I'm very motivated(always) and inspired by Christian Athletes, what more Christian Triathletes, one of my favourite blog that i often read is Steven's Triathlon Station. I like his daily wisdom and i get motivated to TRY to train like the way he does hehe, also he's a reader! Makes me wanna read the books he reads or rather those he recommends! Good stuff i tell ya!

In the August 2007 issue of Inside Triathlon,there's a writeup of 3 pro triathletes, their faith, their feat, pretty impresive i must say, very inspiring! Hunter Kemper,Susan Williams,Barb Lindquist


In another Triathlete mag, the May 2007 issue there's a pic of a pro triathlete with the "Fish" and Bible verse Philippians 3:14 stamped/tattoed on her arm. Philppians 3:14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home