Aviva Ironman70.3

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Training Log


Stats for today's (Wednesday) run: 7km in 40:20
Managed to squeeze in some mileage b4 it rained cats and dogs. Wonder how am I ever gonna do 10km in 40mins! any tips?

Later at nite pampered my tummy with lotsa pizzas and cakes(well 1 piece o cake) at CG Bday Celebration. argh! training all ruined? nah, well at least I COULD pamper myself coz i put in the mileage adi =P




For those of you who are the praying type, do toss in a prayer or two for a friend, Mr Pon, he was my doubles partner in tennis last thursday during a tennis session and he tripped and fell backwards, had a concussion, his scalp cracked from the back to the front and there was internal bleeding in the brain, still unconscious till today and brain is still very swollen, its very sad, I'm very sad. Please pray for a miracle. thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home