Aviva Ironman70.3

Monday, January 28, 2008

Freaky Monday

Walking back home from Jusco this afternoon there was this guy on the motorbike "wondering around" then he stopped at the T junction, i looked at him and he asked me for directions to Ipoh Garden East, so i told him how to get there, then the shocker came... some of you already read before few of my posts thats similar, my encounters with the strange kind, here's another to add to the list..

Motorist : Dari mana?
Me : Sini
Motorist : Kerja mana?
Me : Kerja sini
Motorist : ohhhh....

Motorist : banyak hensem ah you (saying with a girlish move dunno how to describe)

Me thinking ( Get the hell outta here before i beat the crap out of you you freak!!!)
I made a disgusted expression and sound and ignored him and walked off. Prolly scared him coz he didnt dare follow me to my destination.

Besides that, I had a good bicycle ride with HS yesterday (Sunday 4pm). THe dates and time in this blog is screwed up! i dunno how to fix it...
It was insanely hot though!! still we rode bout 50km on the road to Batu Gajah, my timing was 1:42:45 (1hour 42mins 45secs) Rode quite closely to HS as much as i could, but dropped off in the last 6km, i just couldnt keep up with his pace. was a good ride!! He says i've improved alot! and already faster than many guys! Man don't you love encouragements!! i wanted to go do a 10k run after that but my left knee was hurting a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home