Aviva Ironman70.3

Sunday, February 10, 2008

EAT! EAT! EAT!!

Seemed like the Agenda for this CNY holidays went like this: 1. Eat 2. Eat 3. Eat 4. Eat 5. Eat (repeat 10x). Was in KL with cousins and relatives and this is their dawg Phileo the daschund, he can't seem to get enough of me, he loves me so much but the dang dog always wanna humps me leg each time i visit them in the past! are my legs that sexy and look like a female dog??? but anyways he's very old now and his libido has dropped alot, so he just sticks around me all the time



After a heavy dinner, few hours later my cousin prepared this pudding that her dad bought from M&S all the way from UK, it was awesomeeeee!! it has rum and brandy and port(fortified red wine) in it!! so so YUMMYLICIOUS!!!





After eating a few bites my plate looked like this..


And yet after a dozen more spoonfuls, my plate looks like this! how come it keeps increasing huh???


After that watched some tv and phileo came and snuggle up to me again

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the dog is so cute.

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chrys! i can tell u must be a dog lover! hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home