Aviva Ironman70.3

Sunday, May 07, 2006

HOT BABES!!!

I sent my dad off to KLIA last tuesday, and after that went to Sunway to checkout on wat's happening there, read about some happening places just around the corner from Sunway Lagoon and my my!! guess what i found??? HOT BABES!!!! OMGOSH OMGOSH!!!! *drools* i need a towel to contain my saliva!!! i cldn't believe my eyes!!! never knew there were so many hot babes in that area!!!! my jaws dropped!! my eyes almost popped out!!! its a haven here in sunway!!! chekout the pics!!!



nissan skylines and evos!!! 2 skylines and 2 evos parked next to each other!! omigosh!!! my heart was pumping so fast i could hardly think properly! should have took more pics and video'd it!!




there were lots more, rx8s, subaru imprezas, modded altezzas, integra type R, warauuu!!!!
and of course i can't post this blog without a pic of the cutest guy on earth!! with his monster skyline from 2 fast 2 furious!

1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home