Aviva Ironman70.3

Friday, April 21, 2006

How does a monster lose weight???

Answer: Go vegetarian!! bwahahahah
it's not easy but then its not that hard coz i lurvvvee veggie!!

some have told me that i've lost weight, so if ya'll wondering how that happened, checkout what i just had for dinner, I LOVE KIMCHI!!! no.. it's not a guy's name alright, google for it if ya dunno watsat =P

There's a korean family that worships at our church, talked to this lady and surprisingly her son knows me! Jimmy his name, and the lady told me she'll make kimchi for me, she gave me 2 boxes and i already finished one all by myself in 2 days bwahahahah


genuine, authentic korean made kimchi!!! gotta love it!!! i can eat this everyday, i been eating it every few hours on my day off on monday in fact hehee



and this is what i had for dinner, kimchi and instant bihoon goreng hehehehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home