Aviva Ironman70.3

Monday, April 10, 2006

Pep Pill

I need a pep pill. Anyone has some to offer?
Last week was sucha rough week, busy with work and bad things happened, it was emotionally and spiritually grueling. And to think that the weekend approaching would get better, heck i made horrible mistakes to make things worse (for myself at least). I must guard and watch myself so that i don't become fastidious about certain things. I wanna apologise to those involved and won't mention names without their permission, i'm really sorry for losing my temper, its a bad mistake that i regret for and that I can't undo it. Today wasn't all that good either, took my car to check some problems and found out the distributor is faulty and we're gonna replace it with a new one which have to be ordered from Japan and will only arrive the earliest in 3 weeks time! I pray it gets fixed before family camp! And the cost of a new distributor unit? RM2k! but praise God for His providence we can still pay for it lah after all my dad says safety is more important coz its my life at stake when driving, not that i worry bout that at all actually, i'm more concerned with saving the money =P

Shyen gave me very good advice yesterday which was very hard for me to swallow initially, but while doin quiet time today, God confirmed it! gosh! its amazing! tho its not words that i like or want to hear, but often times when God rebukes, its definitely not candy coated words. Thanks Shyen =) and God can u pls stop picking on me??? gimme a break will Ya??? =P

On a brighter note here's something i 'stole' from eeyern's blog heehee its cool

John 3:16

God...the greatest lover
so loved...the greatest degree
the world...the greatest company
that He gave...the greatest act
His only begotten Son...the greatest gift
that whosoever...the greatest opportunity
believes...the greatest simplicity
in Him...the greatest attraction
should not perish...the greatest promise
but...the greatest difference
have...the greatest certainty
everlasting life...the greatest possession



i still need a pep pill though hahaha =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home