Aviva Ironman70.3

Saturday, April 08, 2006

The King and I



I : my Lord why does it hurt sometimes to help others?

King: take a look at my Son, He helped people, healed people, saved people, gave food to those who were hungry, and lots more, but they persecuted Him, tortured Him, cursed Him, whipped and stripped Him and crucified Him

I : my Lord I'm not worthy...but my Lord, time and again i feel like giving up...I'm nothing compared to Your Son

King: My Spirit is in You and my Son has said that greater things than these shall you do in His name...

I : help me see the big picture Lord, discouragements rise up like a flood against me, everyday i'm being attacked, i'm weary and tired my Lord, i feel like giving up...

I : My Lord pls forgive me but i feel deeply discouraged, i feel i deserve some glory in some battles won but many a times i've become un-noticed, it's like people forget what good things have been done to them...is it wrong to feel i deserve some glory my Lord? Is it wrong to claim just a tiny bit of glory my Lord? I am merely human...

King : My Son left all His glory and power and majesty to be total human and carried that cross on the road to calvary, bruised, wounded, battered, His back torn apart, blood filled and dripped from head to toe, He did all that for you and all mankind and even for those who hated Him, He did not think of claiming glory for what glory is there but only shame at the cross of calvary? but its all for love that all may be saved and have eternal life with Him

I : *weeps* I'm not worthy Lord, all GLORY and HONOR and POWER and MAJESTY belongs to You and I remember Your great servant Paul who said "God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ..."

King : And in that same chapter of Galatians chapter 6 where you quoted from, it is also written; " Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers."

I : My Lord give me 10 devoted and devout warriors who share the vision You have given me and I will take this city for You... I can't do it alone my Lord, I'm bruised, injured, hurt, wounded... voices of defeat and of giving up haunt me every night my Lord.. grant me grace and mercy to live for You.. to live yet for another day... till I see the fulness of Your glory revealed and that the fruits of my labor does not go in vain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home