Aviva Ironman70.3

Friday, March 03, 2006

Light


LIGHT

Give me strength O God
my source of hope
my source of peace

Protect me from the fiery darts of the evil one
my God You're my shield
You're my buckler

The demons torment me by night
and hurl buckets of discouragements by day

But surely the night and the day are as the same
to You Almighty God

I am ever grateful, my dear God
that the night will not last long
for surely when the majestic sun rises
and daylight looms
It is a sign that light conquers and prevails over darkness!



Psalm 27:1-2
The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid?

Revalations 22:5
There will be no more night.
There will not need the light of a lamp
or the light of the sun,
for the Lord GOd will give them light.
and they will reign for ever and ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home