Aviva Ironman70.3

Thursday, April 20, 2006

once upon a time in Colorado, USA

This is my room, no windows, just 4 white walls and a door hehe like in a cell, mannnn i was in the running for messiest room award at that time! =P actually still is now...8P


this is my board, my burton baby, damn i miss it =(


with my roomate Lee Proctor from Texas, he's 6ft 4" tall! i always play basketball with him and his gf, cldn't even beat his gf one on one =P


that's me hitting a kicker, bout to take off


up up and away!!! =D


break time!


back at the kickers!! =D chekout that board grab!!! XD


me and my buddy chris, we're standing outside our bays (where we stay in), there are 8 bays and each bay has like 12 rooms, above us is the KIVA which has the indoor basketball courts, volleyball courts, skating arena, gym and wall climbing thingy


international group pic! from top left to right, Ouddy Leeviron from Thailand, Tei Chansamorn from Thailand (the guy who was in love with me and Shu) but he's heck of a fantastic cook!! gosh he cooks the best Thai food i've ever tasted till now! Shu Saito from Japan (my best buddy, closer than a brother), Frederick from France (he plays soccer like Thierry Henry no joke!! he was top scorer for our soccer team, we had a small league in that city and never lost a match XD)


on halloween's day, we didnt celebrate it coz we're up in the snowy rocky mountains far away from civilisation but we just wanted to have fun =D


chaplin and monster =P

1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home