Aviva Ironman70.3

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Century Ride 2008 Pics

When i reached there on the morning of the ride the min i got out frm my car i heard Mr. Chong announce, the race will start in 8mins! as u can see in the first pic everyone (almost) was already gathering at the start line while i was happily enjoying my McD breakfast meal at the 24hr McD n still half asleep. i was still gulping down my must-have-b4-everyrace-drink nescafe mocha when i parked my car n got down and when i heard the announcement, i didnt have time to finish it! arghh! if i downed my mocha i would have finished the race half an hour ealier =P yea right hahah then i heard him announcing those who haven't checked in bikes yet pls go to the 100plus tent to check-in, so i went there and..

race volunteer: where's your race number?
me: what race number? (starting to get worried)
rv: your race number when u collected ur goodie bag?
me: goodie bag?? umm can i collect it now? hehe
(announcer on loud speaker: race will start in 5mins!)
me: (shite)
another race volunteer nearby: no race number, no sticker! you can't give him sticker!
me: any ideas where i can collect my goodie bag?
rv: i dunno wor everyone collect yesterday di
other rv: u can try go to the tents there
i sprinted to the tents at MK 'base' n got my goodie bag with my number inside the office! whew! yep i started right at the back of everyone when the race started off!






many thanks to tey (pmtey.multiply.com) for all the hardwork and time and money spent for taking pics for the ride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home