Aviva Ironman70.3

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Meniscus

I felt the joints in my left knee shifting in opposite directions, one left and one right, and felt something tearing inside... i screamed in pain and agony... and fell to the ground instantly, clutching my left knee with both hands and still shouting in pain. My friends immediately surround me, i can still remember their look of worry and curiousity, all heads surrounding me, then a voice shouted to them to clear the space so that i have room to breathe...

the monster was down, and out. i had a meniscus tear! I couldnt even get up, with the help of my friends, carrying me up and all the way out to the bench i was thinking that this isn't good. I'm doomed.

Thank God I drove to futsal with Pang, he drove me back home and Jan picked him up from my house, thanks very very muchie Pang n Jan for your helps! Pang's time back in Ipoh must be 'God sent'! what a great timing it was, to be able to send me to the Doc the next day and keep me company or was it i keeping him company? hahah! but either ways, pang and jan helped me kill time. You 2 rawk! I'm missing Pang already coz he's back in KL! And his dog, pepper too!

Doc said i have to go for an MRI scan which costs around RM500 to RM600 coz most likely i have a meniscal tear, and that means have to go for a surgery! arghhhh!! I guess I'll go for the scan next week.. SIGH! I just managed to maintain my weight at 72kg for a few months, from wat used to be at least 75kg and now i'm out of action from any form of exercise! that spells... DEPRESSION

i'm out =(

6 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what are friends for. I'm glad that its all over and done with. U could always try hip hop class or kickboxing class with me to burn calories :P

 
At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe thanx jan but i still got a torn cruciate ligament to recover from first then i'll consider hiphop or KB =)

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good, u rest 1st and then when u r better, we can talk about hip hop or KB :D

 
At 3:25 AM, Blogger sze said...

aiyo mr. ng can you like take care of yourself properly? My dad had a meniscus surgery and it's not funny! Go take up pilates or something ;)

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sze! hehe i'll try my best! =P pilates seems very interesting tho!

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah pilates is interesting but its gonna cost u. If u r up to it, I think I can arrange something which we can learn in a group, its cheaper than individual lesson.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home