Aviva Ironman70.3

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Mighty to save



Bought this latest Hillsongs CD few days ago, I'm lovin it so much!! every bit of it!! This song especially put me to tears each time i listen to it, title is
At The Cross here are the lyrics

AT THE CROSS

Verse:
Oh Lord You've searched me
You know my way
Even when I fail You
I know You love me
Your holy presence surrounding me,
In every season
I know You love me
I know You love me

Chorus:
At the cross I bow my knee
Where Your blood was shed for me
There's no greater love than this
You have overcome the grave
Your glory fills the highest place
What can separate me now

Verse 2:
You go before me
You shield my way
Your hand upholds me
I know You love me

Bridge:
You tore the veil
You made a way
When You said that 'It is done'

V3:
And when the earth fades
Falls from my eyes
And You stand before me
I know You love me
I know You love me


This song was dedicated to one of the great young men of Hillsong church, Jeremy Wong who went to be with the Lord on the 25th February, 2006. "We honour his life and thank God for the stand he made for Jesus Christ" (excerpt from the CD). I don't know the story of Jeremy though.

This song is then followed by the song 'From the inside out'!!! how lovely and meaningful is that??? I love 'from the inside out'!!! and i know Tim loves that song too right Tim? ;)

Man, i always wished i could die for a good cause like making a stand for Jesus or saving someone's life. But it's scary,i'm NOT even ready to fulfill that wish but if i do die, i pray it's for a good cause like that =)

2 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got it here about what happened to him but still don't know what's great about him.

http://www.xanga.com/ImJustaGurl/449257245/to-jeremy-wong.html

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gawie thanks 4 de link!! u de man!! i guess from what is blogged there bout him is that he's great coz of who he is n not from what he's done. he cld have been just a great friend to ppl there and lives were touched by that =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home