Aviva Ironman70.3

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Powerman Malaysia 2007 Pics Set 1

Results are out!! total time of 5hrs 35mins! It's totally by God's grace that I finished the race! and to get the finisher's medal and polo tshirt too!! God is great and so wonderful!! I was so disappointed when i was about to mount on my bike and found out i had a flat tire!! argghh!!! Thanks so much to Pete, Angie n Joo Lee who helped me talk to the organisers and with their permission, Pete drove to town to search for a bicycle shop, all shops were closed on Sundays!! again by God's grace, he found this shop with the shutter half opened! and he had the last remaining tube there for me!!! they said it had my name written all over it!! God reserved it for me!! Thanks a million my wonderful Lord n Savior Jesus Christ!! love Ya!!

Spent more than an hour at the bike transition waiting for any good news frm Pete n when i saw him running towards the transition with my wheel i praised God!! and said still got hope!! but it would be a mad rush as i was more than an hour left behind already!







Race briefing





The Race Morning itself, at the Bike Transition area, all these sweeet n gorgeous bikes!!






There's the punctured tube


Hole in the tube


more details and pics coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home